Call for Papers
The aim of both ICAR and Interbull is to provide opportunities for practitioners, teachers, researchers, and scientists to present their work to their international colleagues.
The Organising Committee requests that you read the guidelines prior to submitting your paper.
Please click here to access guidelines that describe the process and steps for submitting a paper for either the 2018 ICAR or Interbull conferences.
Close of submission for paper summary 4 December 2017
- Notification of acceptance of submission from 4 December 2017
- Due date for full paper for inclusion in Conference App (ICAR and Interbull) 2 February 2018
- Due date for full paper for inclusion in ICAR Proceeding 2 February 2018
- Final date for full paper in Interbull Bulletin 28 February 2018 (for Interbull Open Meetings)
- Final date for revision for full paper 31 March 2018
- Powerpoint or PDF presentation slides are required 48 hours before presentation time
Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact:
PO Box 28 084, Remuera
Auckland 1541, New Zealand
T: +64 9 525 2464
F: +64 9 525 2465